POSITION: Eastern Oregon PDO Grant Coordinator
POSITION #: 17-51
DEPARTMENT: UCo Health
SALARY: $3,529.00/Month, Plus excellent benefits
CLOSING: Open Until Filled – 1 st Review Oct. 11th, 2017
The Eastern Oregon Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention (PDO) coordinator will coordinate opioid overdose prevention efforts in Umatilla, Union, Baker and Malheur counties in accordance with Oregon Health Authority (OHA) regional pain guidance programming. The PDO Coordinator will be housed at Umatilla County Public Health in Pendleton, Oregon. Frequent travel to Union, Baker and Malheur counties will be necessary.
- Required - Associate's level degree in health related field
- Preferred- Bachelor’s level degree in health related field
- Valid Oregon driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Bilingual desired
- Ability to work with clients of varying ages, gender, race, ethnicity, religious and social backgrounds
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work flexible and non-standard hours
- Strong communications and public speaking skills
HOW TO APPLY: Use of Umatilla County application is MANDATORY. Anyone who qualifies for Veterans’ Preference in Public Employment provided for in OAR 839-006-0435; please include proper certification (OAR 839-006-0465) with your application. Any applicant with a disability who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application or hiring process to assist or to demonstrate qualifications or to perform the essential functions of the job for which the applicant is applying should inform the Human Resources Department. This job announcement is not intended to serve as a comprehensive job description. Blank applications and a complete job description can be obtained on our website at www.umatillacounty.net or the Human Resources Office, Room 108. Applications will be accepted by hand delivery, mail, fax, or email to email@example.com.