POSITION: Health Metrics Coordinator – Limited Duration (8 Months)
POSITION #: 17-34
DEPARTMENT: Public Health (40 hours/week)
SALARY: $3,529.00/Month (to start), Plus excellent benefits
CLOSING: Open Until Filled
Umatilla County emphasizes an employee-oriented and citizen-centric culture, focused on high quality, continuous improvement and high performance. The overarching goal of the metrics coordinator is to work collaboratively with health care providers throughout the county to improve the quality (accuracy, completeness, timeliness, coverage) of data reported with respect to specified EOCCO incentive metrics in Umatilla County.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an approved college or university;
2. Master’s Degree in Public Health or closely related field, preferred;
3. Experience in data collection and analysis, information systems, training, preferred;
4. Ability to accept and utilize supervision and lead by example;
5. Ability to work with people of all socioeconomic culture groups; and
6. Current valid Oregon driver’s license
HOW TO APPLY:
Use of Umatilla County application is MANDATORY. Anyone who qualifies for Veterans’ Preference in Public Employment provided for in OAR 839-006-0435; please include proper certification (OAR 839-006-0465) with your application. Any applicant with a disability who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application or hiring process to assist or to demonstrate qualifications or to perform the essential functions of the job for which the applicant is applying should inform the Human Resources Department. This job announcement is not intended to serve as a comprehensive job description. Blank applications and a complete job description can be obtained on our website at www.umatillacounty.net or the Human Resources Office, Room 108. Applications will be accepted by hand delivery, mail, fax, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.